Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - 1350
Thread: 1350
View Single Post
Old 20th December 2006, 12:07 PM
rf90254
Cruiser

Hey, bi-phill-

I filled out my profile 3 times, and then it didn't save any of the information. So I gave up. What difference would it make anyway to the information I have left on the board about the club???

Knew a young man once who had a hard time figuring out addresses (his mother was a drinker during her pregencies - his brother even more dumb) - so a detailed description of the area such as the landmark of the dairy on the corner along with a pic of the club will be of help to some not-as-smart as you and me. Being that dumb - they possibly didn't even know a "Sex Lisitngs" part was on this site too. Of course the address and map of the club could be gotten on the web link to the club - that's why I had left that too in my posting.

Think of someone new trying to find the club at night for the first time along that stretch of Anaheim Blvd - trying to locate the address numbers on the buildings. Now they looking for the building with the river rock across the bottom of it. Then most wouldn't even know there is a parking lot run by the club.

Was either leaving the posting blank and being a BORING message board - or adding a bit of information. So I decided to add 2 cents worth of information. Those can skip over it if not wishing to read what I have posted.
----------------------------

Kevdawg, Fucko-

AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERE WERE NO SHOWERS???? How did those rinse off after a steam, suana, and/or sex???? How long have they been broken??? They didn't have a plumber out right away?? THAT'S WRONG!

Dudes, I would call the club before heading there to see if they are working. Phonenumber on the web site. Boycot the place if NO SHOWERS!!!!!!
Quote |