Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - 1350
Thread: 1350
View Single Post
Old 21st December 2006, 10:58 AM
rf90254
Cruiser

That started to happen to me yesterday with the posts not coming up right away .... one post took an hour or so .... then 2 didn't appear until this morning.

I find Message Boards to be fun - the exchange of information. Of course sexual in nature I am a bit more interested in and I tend to leave information. lol

The showers had looked very new to me on my visit to 1350 - bummer that they needed to be re-done so soon. That visit I checked in at 11am on a Wed - I got the last room available. The 2 right behind me were put into lockers until a room became vacant & cleaned. I had quite "the wild" time - everyone seemed eager to play. I checked out at 3pm "very spent". The club stayed a full-house the entire time. That is when I saw the start of this series of postings and decided to add the information about the 1/2 price rooms on Wednesdays.

On the way home I used to stop at a coffee shop in old downtown San Pedro - coffee shop had a 1/2 chicken plate special on Wednesdays - but on that last visit to the 1350 the coffee shop was no longer there.
Quote |