Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - careful at the airport
View Single Post
Old 21st December 2006, 04:39 PM
AthensHole
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to AthensHole
careful at the airport

Spelman Professor Arrested For Indecency

POSTED: 4:54 pm EST December 21, 2006
UPDATED: 5:28 pm EST December 21, 2006

ATLANTA -- A Spelman College professor pleaded guilty Thursday to a charge of indecency. Police say Lev Mills was acting inappropriately in a bathroom stall at the airport and tried to solicit another man.

Officials say Mills was arrested Wednesday on a public indecency charge – and Channel 2 was in court Thursday afternoon when Lev T. Mills admitted to performing the unspeakable acts in a bathroom stall.

“I do not want to be humiliated anymore than what I’ve already been, so I would prefer to try to put this behind me as soon as possible,” said Mills.

And with that explanation, Lev Mills, an obviously embarrassed Spelman College arts professor, pleaded guilty to a public indecency charge.

Nearly 24 hours prior to the guilty plea, Atlanta Police say an undercover officer saw Mills in a bathroom stall at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.

Officers say Mills was facing away from the toilet in the stall.

“And was masturbating while watching other patrons in the restroom,” explained B.C. Williams with the Atlanta Police Department.

Officers say the professor then went to a toilet and began staring at the private parts of a man who was relieving himself.

“He asked the other gentleman if he wanted to go with him,” said Williams.

Police say the man refused Mills’ sexual advances. Mills was then arrested on misdemeanor public indecency.

“I would like to plead guilty and pay the fine,” Mills said in court Thursday.

In lieu of 10 days in jail, Mills paid $303 in fines and court fees and was let go.

A Spelman College spokesperson told Channel 2 Action News the school was not aware of the charges and had no comment at this time.

Mills told the judge he just wants to move forward, “and gain from the mistakes I may have made.”

Officers believe this is an isolated incident.
Quote |