Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Hotel experiences
View Single Post
Old 26th December 2006, 12:34 PM
marriedck
Cruiser

Hotel experiences

Anyone other married, bi curious guys ever have any fun in hotels on business trips?

I was in Minneapolis recently and had a great time with another married guy. We were sitting at the bar watching Monday Nigyt Football and started chatting. Teh bar was too noisy and he suggested that we go next door to a liquor store, get a 12 pack and watch the game in one of our rooms. Turned out we were across the hall from each other and went to his room to watch the game. He had left his suitcase opened adn the head of a dildo was poking out. He was embarrassed and admitted that he used it on the road when he jacked off. We were jsut drunk enough that he agreed to show me how he used it. He started fucking his ass with it and then I reahed over and started doing it for him. He really got into that and was begging me to do it harder and faster. I ended up jacking off while I fucked his ass. We didn't do anything else but have plans to meet up in January on another trip and see what devleops.
Quote |