Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Hotel experiences
View Single Post
Old 27th December 2006, 08:02 PM
GASlick
Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to GASlick Send a message via Yahoo to GASlick
Had some great fun on the road

Ive had some fun on the road myself. I dont travel too often for business, but when I do, I take full advantage of being able to bring in some company.

I usually take my laptop to hit all the meeting sites. One time I was not having much luck in this small town in Kentucky . I decided to hit a cruisy spot (park) that was on the outskirts of town before it got dark.
There were several guys there cruisin but they were not suitable to take back to the hotel. As I was about to leave, this guy comes flying in in a small sports car. He saw me and came right over. He was so forward, it was almost scary. I was first afraid he was a cop. until he got in the car with me and dropped his pants. HE had a damn 10 inch dick!! I told him we needed to go back to my hotel where it was safer. He agreed and followed me there.
He was a hell of a hot guy to go with his nice tool. He was early 30's , slim and blonde hair. We made out. traded blow jobs, and both blew our loads. I had to meet a client for an evening meeting so he gave me his phone number and left. After my business meeting I called him and he came back for more! We had a fuck fest!! I wanted to ride that big dick so bad and he sat back and let me ride the pole as he played with my hairy chest.
He then had me fuck him. Both of us blew our loads again and we took a shower. Thank goodness he had to go to work early so he left about midnight. If he hadent. we would have continued into the night!

Three months later, we did it again...he had to be one of the hottest dudes ive been with.
Hope to see him again on my next visit there!!!