Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - THE PEST in BIG C toilets
View Single Post
Old 2nd January 2007, 01:25 AM
Cupidman

I had a pretty aggressive guy in one of the Pattaya shopping malls yesterday. I was in the next to the last booth and he was in the last. I was going to go in his, but there were a couple of guys at the urinal. He ended up coming out and motioning for me to come into his stall. At this point, he'd fucked up. Obviously not a pro at the cruising scene. He should have just waited for me to join him, I knew he was there.

So I just walked out of the bathroom and got my shopping cart and went into the lift. He followed me in and was going to give me a bj in the lift. But we couldn't get the "Stop" button to work. Every time we wanted to lock the lift, the door stayed open. Makes sense, but shite for oral sex. Still, the slow ride from the 2nd to the 1st floor gave him enough time to suck me a bit.

I went to my car, dropped off my stuff and then went back up. He'd followed me out to my car, which I didn't really care for. I thought he was going to try to blow me in the parking lot ("Mommy, what is that man doing to the other man?")

Again, we were going to try the bathroom. But this time it was pretty full. And earlier I saw guys waiting for the next available stall. It was that busy yesterday. So I didn't want to come out of a stall when another guy was waiting to go in. Besides, the only free one was the first stall, next to the sinks.

So I took off again and he followed me and said something (something like "follow me"). But he was heading to the store. I don't think they had a loo in there.

At this point, though, he was acting desperate. Fortunately, he ended up leaving me alone. But I wasn't sure until I left the parking lot. He could have been the Mad Stalker!