Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Hotel experiences
View Single Post
Old 2nd January 2007, 08:33 PM
Qbancock
Cruiser

OC hotel

I am lucky enough to get away at least once a month to Orange county about 50 miles south of Los Angeles.

I had met a guy through the internet about 4 years ago and while we had sucked, rimmed, JO and kissed we had never fucked.

He is a bear as am I. I love his hairy asshole and we have a great time when we get together.

We would talk about Fucking on the phone and he confided that his fantasy was to have me pee on his cock in the shower and to wear womens panties for me.

I was hard immediately.

About a month ago I stayed in OC and he came over. We took a long shower, kissed, JO, rimmed, you name it. Before we showered I bent him over the counter in front of the mirror and rimmed him while he watched on the mirror on the door.

After the shower we dried and went to the bed where I spread my legs and he sucked me until we 69nd, me rimming him.

It took a long time because my cock is so thick but we finally fucked. I came on his chest and laid down on him which he loved. I licked it clean which was even hotter. We decided to shower again and he was so hot for piss that I drank a full cup of water and we pissed on each others cocks.

I am going down in a week and hopefully we can do it again.

I LOVE to rim, J/O and 69. Love three-ways too.

Spread your ass for me and let me lick it for you while I massage your balls.

I have also played a little bit with piss play in the shower and I love a man who will wear panties for me.
Quote |