Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First time
Thread: First time
View Single Post
Old 3rd January 2007, 01:15 AM
KewlDewd66
Cruiser

Re: First time

Quote:
Originally posted by nsanick
In the last year or so, I have started to seriously entertain the notion of having sex with men. I am primarily interested in anonymous, safe encounters with older men. Recently through craigslist, I found a man named John who is 52 (I'm 25), D&D free, single, and apparently very well versed in the gay casual sex scene. I've since contacted him via email and phone, and he seems sane. This would be my first gay encounter, and, as you might imagine, I am having some doubts.

John is adamant about making out, while I'm not sure that I'd be able to do it. The thought does not revolt me but does not especially appeal to me either. Am I making too much out of this?

As to my interests, I would like to be fucked aggressively while I lay on my stomach. John is 7" and thick. How feasible would it be for my virgin butthole to take him?

I want to do this but guess I am looking for a bit of reassurance. What, in your opinion, would be the most awkward part of this encounter?
Welcome to CFS.

Make sure you meet up with John in a public place first. There is a great deal of virtue in verifying that all or at least, most of what is usually claimed on Craigs and the web, in general, also holds some water in real life.

There are guys, who are actually 75 and trying to pass as 52 year olds. (Nothing wrong with being 75. You just may want to know first.)

Be prepared that 7-web based inches are actually 4 - 5 inchers in real life. Nothing against that either, but you just may want to know first.

There are guys, who seem to be perfectly OK, when it comes to exchanging mails and pix but are totally different from being OK, once you meet them up in real life. Yeah, you wanna know that, don't you?

Make sure that John understands that every consenting sex really means that all of everybody's limits must be respected. You do not want to make out? Fine. Say that and make it sure that he understands you. If this is a major turn off for him, move on. There are tons of other Johns around.

Use your actual meet up to let him know that you want to have it 'safe' and that you are not into BB-ing.

Make sure that he understands that you may be new to M2M sex but that you have very clear ideas as to what you want to do as opposed to what is it that you do not want to do.

There are plenty of web resources that might be helpful when it comes to bottoming for the first time. You want to spend some time reading that stuff and making sure that you know, what's ahead of you.

Finally, IMHE, first time penetrations tend to be painful. (The operative word here being: tend to...) So, be prepared to take some pain and be prepared to understand that every top has his limits when it comes to understanding and patience with his bottoms.

Limits work both ways and ought to be respected.

Stay safe and have fun.

KD
Quote |