Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First time
Thread: First time
View Single Post
Old 5th January 2007, 07:11 PM
want2suck
Cruiser

nsanick: You can do way, WAY better than a 52-year-old who is pressuring you to kiss when you aren't ready.

Anytime somebody chases after people less than half their age, chances are the person is a creep. The fact John is pressuring you in some ways fleshes that picture out, so to speak.

Pass on this John. Go back to craigslist. Find someone closer to your age (20s / 30s), hotter, more compatible to your needs and frankly, nicer.

As someone said: meet the guy in public, in any case. Always be willing to say no / walk away. Never let yourself feel pressured or guilted into anything.

BTW, I am 7" and thick and I had an anal virgin take me with no problem. Partly because I was VERY sensitive to his needs and took a long time prepping him and working with him. I'm only saying, that's key.
Quote |