Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First time
Thread: First time
View Single Post
Old 8th January 2007, 01:10 AM
Peter Veliki
Cruiser

GornyHuy's right

The red flag here is that he's adamant about a certain kind of contact. That suggests that he has a predetermined agenda to which he expects you to conform. You don't know him well enough to know how he reacts if and when you don't want to go along with his agenda - enforced kissing may be the tip of the iceberg.
--Best to find someone with whom you can totally relax and be yourself, someone in whom you develop trust so that the sex is not fraught with constant worries about safety (of all kinds).
--As for someone else's comment (above) that you can do better than a 52-YO man... I once had occasion to spend an afternoon in a gay adult cinema frequented by a lot of college basketball playeres. During a dark scene, a tall, slim, handsome blond-looking guy stood at the end of my row - I had NO objection, he sat next to me, in no time his muscular hand was on my knee, and things proceeded most interestingly. When the lights came on, I realized he was not a college kid; his hair was white, and he was probably in his 70s. I freaked for 2 seconds, then realized that the hot sex we just had was not affected by age, but by interest. Learned me a lesson: --- Go for the guys that attract you, not just for the cookie-cutter matches to your "type."
Quote |