Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Traditional Thai massage by men in BKK?
View Single Post
Old 9th January 2007, 06:21 AM
silomGWM
Cruiser

Traditional

Traditional Thai massage involves pressure on the muscles and technically can be done while fully clothed. Surely you've been in bar when a boy has grabbed your hand and started massaging? That's it, except it's over the entire body and generally lasts 2 hours. As oil reacts badly with my skin, plus the fierceness of the air-conditioning in some places makes me freeze with any sort of liquid massage (oil, cream) I far prefer it. As well, I'm not so focussed on happy endings that I could be bothered with an non-traditional massage

However I'd be interested to hear from people who've been to Bonny Massage in Soi Prostitute. I've never bothered to master the intricacies of what the charge and especially the tip might be, and whether or not there's a happy ending offered or expected
Quote |