Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Traditional Thai massage by men in BKK?
View Single Post
Old 9th January 2007, 10:15 AM
marcan
Cruiser

I have a question too

Recently I was in Bangkok on a business trip accompanied by a female colleague about the same age as I am.

We were staying at the Tawana Ramada across the street from the Tarntawan. My lady colleague was going to this massage place just left of the Tarntawan entrance every day after work for a body and foot massage and she was all praise of the quality and service she was receiving.

The last day, I decided to go with her. Of course, they insisted to put us in the same room. Try to explain that she is a colleague and not a partner or wife when my Thai is nil and their English is not much better. Finally we each had a room and this very nice tiny little girl came. Are you the masseuse, I asked and she said yes! I said that I expected a man because I did not think that she would have had the strenght to give me a good massage. So she left and this young man came in. First thing he did is to remove the towel covering my rear end. During the massage the conversation went like this:

- why not same loom?
- not my wife
- same same
- no, no sex with her. I work with her
- are you married?
- you?
- no money
- not married
- do you like boys?
- you?
- laugh but no answer.

He went on with the massage and was obviously trying to bring me some excitement. He turned me around and again was trying to touch me as often as possible without being too obvious. He finally grabbed me and offered a happy ending which I accepted.

I have been wondering since that if I had accepted the girl, would she had offered a happy ending too?
Quote |