Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - What's happened w/ Steamworks??
View Single Post
Old 10th January 2007, 12:12 PM
versatileiam
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to versatileiam
Eliminate the membership fee!!

I always thought that membership fee was a joke!! I thought it was only $5 or $10 for a 6 month membership. That has really went up if it's now $20!! It should be just pay for the time you want. But are the fees keeping people away?? I don't know ....

I did have someone email me and recommended a couple adult book stores / arcades in Melrose Park. The bad thing with ABS's is they can be such a hit or miss place plus you never know what the staff will be like - rude & bothersome or friendly. Plus finding them when you're not all that familiar with Chicago. SW was soooooo convienent being not that far from the L Train.

I have been to MC a couple times a couple years back.... I had a very good time the first time I was there. Just wish they would clean the place up ..... lol!!

Thanks for the responses!!