Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Hot bareback action. your stories please
View Single Post
Old 11th January 2007, 01:36 AM
rickgr
Cruiser

Bareback action

I am a versatile guy, but prefer bottom. The feeling of a dick penetrating me is incredibly sexual.

I'm usually a safe sex kind of guy, except for Mike. Mike is special. He's hot and he's safe.

Went over to Mike's place a few weeks ago. He loves when I pull up on my '94 HD softail and in my leather jeans. We kiss as soon as I enter the door, his fingers immediately probe for my dick's readiness.. Walking into his bedroom, I open my belt and strip my black leather pants down to my favorite pair of blue satin thongs.. Mike loves that, he massages my crotch and bows down to have his lips embrace my uncut dick. As his lips push back my fireskin, his fingers massage my hole. It's an incredibly hot feeling and his gentleness makes me hotter and sexier than ever.

I need a shower to clean up. His shower has a massaging head to clean myself out.. almost came. I went to his bedroom and get on my knees on his bed. His hands reach for the bottle of lube and I feel him getting me ready. I can barely feel it, but the next thing is the pressure on my hole.. he slowly and persistently pushes his 8" cock into my hole. It hurts a little, but I'm also taken in by the smell of musk and Mike's gentle talk.. soon his head goes bejond my sphincter and I feel his whole 8".. wow..

Mike's riding my ass, my feet stretched across his shoulders, his cock slides in and out of my hot hole. I talk dirty to him, but he needs little encouragement.. his cock slams my hole and I'm hanging on for dear life. a few minutes later, Mike begins to breathe hard and finally screams as I feel a shot of his semen deep in my hole.
As he pulls out his cock, my finger slides in to retrieve a taste of his semen; it's a huge load and I lick it up.

I thanked Mike and left. As I rode my bike back home, I felt the juice in my hole and I knew, I had to do this again sometime soon.

It's been a while now, and I fantasize about getting another load shot in my hole.. -rick
Quote |