Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - What's happened w/ Steamworks??
View Single Post
Old 12th January 2007, 11:48 AM
Danhil
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to Danhil
Well,

ChgoHryGuy is right! Do not believe everything you read here Bi6ulm4m, however you have a strong point. The three bathhouses have different personalities and crowds. But there is attitude everywhere you go, bad and good attitude.
I believe you can have fun at Steamworks too, even being over 60. I am 38 and I like older guys and trust me many times I was turned down by guys, that's the way it is, lol. Sometimes the guy you're into, it is not into you and vice-versa! I don't like the stupid young crowd that goes to Steamworks as well, and some of them can be total assholes, but then I think: "Well, I was in my 20s once and I used to think that I was the shit, that I was the best thing in the whole world." But getting older made me realized one thing: "God, I was so stupid when I was in my 20s!" LOL! What am I today? Just an ordinary guy and I am not the shit, lol!!!
And I believe all tribes can have fun at Steamworks.

Anyway, the new rate for the membership at Steamworks is really $20 for six months. They started the new rate in January 2007. For more info check their website at http://www.steamworksonline.com