Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - What's happened w/ Steamworks??
View Single Post
Old 14th January 2007, 05:23 PM
9in4XXX
Cruiser

U guys are so LUCKY

When I do get the opportunity to visit Chicago, I make it a point to visit Steamworks. I've always had a good time there. Most of the time better than good. Granted I'm a little older (46) than most, but I feel and act young and have a big huge cock, and for the most part that's what the party is about.

The bath houses in Cleveland where I go, are okay (better during the warmer months). But neither one have slurp ramps and only offer 3 XXX rated channels (they actually offer more regular cable channels than X rated ones, go figure) and their hot tubs aren't in an dark and sexxxual envoirment like the Steamworks.

I also noticed that driving and staying in Chicago area, is way more expensive than what i'm used to (i'm paying $1.99 gal for gas and $1.69 a gal for skim milk today). So given all that perhaps the crowd that regularly goes to Steamworks is having a harder time finding the $$ to party there every week.

Just my opinion, but I think you all are very LUCKY to have a bath house like steamworks in your area. appreciate what you got and quit whinning and enjoy.
Quote |