Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Marriott LAX 20-26 Hook-up
View Single Post
Old 21st January 2007, 12:42 PM
rf90254
Cruiser

6.8 miles from LAX - or about 11 minutes cab ride - is a small bathhouse, ROMAN HOLIDAY, 12814 Venice Blvd. Private rooms, lockers, sauna, steam, whirlpool, showers, and rooftop nude sun deck.
Open 24/7.
(so less than the $130 to go to WeHo)

$22 for a room - no membership required. Less for a locker but lockers only available Mon-Thurs - with locker specials on Tuesday and Wednesday for $10. They don't ask for ID and you can scribble any name onto the registration card.

One guy on this board hasn't been able to score while there, so he constantly putting the place down. Only venue I know like it close to LAX or on the westside of town - so don't know what he boo-hooing about (I have asked on postings what other venues that others might know about, but none came up with an answer). I do have a "good time" when I go - which is about 3 or 4 times a year. Any cruising is "hit-or-miss" - but men go to ROMAN HOLIDAY because they are horny, so the odds are with you.

Have your cab driver go north on Sepulveda Blvd., to Lincoln Blvd. north. Then a right turn (east) onto Venice Blvd. Club is on the righthand side just past Beethoven Street.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg roman_holiday_club.jpg (11.4 KB, 438 views)
Quote |