Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - How big was your largest
View Single Post
Old 29th January 2007, 09:23 AM
cyberfree44
Cruiser

How big was your largest

My biggest cock…what was yours?

Once I moved from being a top to being versatile, I was lucky enough that my first couple of cocks were on the small side. Even though they were small they still hurt…especially that first one. However, he was great and took his time with me and made it a memorable and enjoyable experience.

It wasn’t until a few guys later that I hooked up with a guy on the internet. He let me know from the get go that he was exclusively a top so no surprises there. We finally found a mutually suitable time to meet and did so at nice but cheap motel.

We did the usual stuff, we chatted to get to know each other a little, then started feeling each other through our pants, then got naked and climbed on the bed. I couldn’t believe how big he was…when I asked he told me 11 inches. He wasn’t thick, but not narrow either, more of an average thickness.

After sucking each other for awhile, he told me he was ready and really wanted to fuck me. He must have read my mind as I glanced at his cock, because he told me he would take it easy on me. Well, being all worked up from the mutual sucking I really wanted to be fucked so I finally agreed. I had given myself an enema just before meeting with him so I was good and clean.

He pulled out a cock ring and said that that helped him last longer…I thought to myself, “Oh shit, that’s all I need, is to be ravaged by 11 inches and have it last for ever.” Anyway he put on a condom, lubed my ass up good, lubed himself, put me on my hands and knees, and eased into me. For me, it always hurts the first few strokes…I guess I don’t get it often enough. Not as often as I would like that is for sure.

He went in only a few inches and started fucking me from there. As I became use to a cock in my man pussy my moans of pain turned to moans of pleasure. I guess he took that as a cue, because he started going deeper and deeper into me at a fairly rapid rate. It wasn’t long until I thought I could feel him in my belly. But, wow, what a feeling it was. He rolled me over onto my side and fucked me that way for awhile. Then, he pulled out moved me onto my back, applied more lube, pushed my legs up into the air and continued to plow me that way.

I have never used a cock ring, but from how long he fucked me they must really work. Anyway, I won’t say bigger is better, because I still enjoy a small cock slipping into me. But, I will say there definitely isn’t anything wrong with bigger. He eventually came and we got dressed and parted ways. I must admit that I was walking a little gingerly. I soon moved and we never saw each other again.

PS. Speaking of cock rings…does anyone have any experience with them…say, before using and after using? Do they really work? Is there a better type to use? Do you have any other valuable information to share?