Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - How big was your largest
View Single Post
Old 29th January 2007, 11:42 AM
Gastguy52
Cruiser

So far 9 is my best

I know how you feel,I started getting fucked at 15 by my older brother,be was about 6 ,but it hurt the 1st few times.I didn't really get into anal til I was in college,I met an older guy who really knew how to treat an ass and taught me alot.After him it never took too much to get my pants off.Most of the guys I met were in the 6 to 7.5 range which pretty much filled me up.When I was in my mid 40's I chatted with a guy in a town near me,told me he would fuck me but I had to do what he said,I told him sure.He had me go to his house strip at the door and kneel at his feet while he chatted on the computer and suck him off.As soon as I saw it I was taken back alittle,It was 9 in pretty fat and uncut and I knew I never had that big in me but I really wanted it.When it came time for him to fuck me he rolled on a rubber,lubed his cock and threw me the lube and I used alot to loosen my hole.He had me stand up and bend over and to my surprise went in without much trouble and I loved it.He must have fucked me for 10 min standing up then pushed me to the floor and fucked me for another 10 min or so before he came,he pulled out I rolled over and jerked off as he watched.After I came i clean off his cock after he took the rubber off while he smiled at me
After that I got dressed and left but we had thing for over a year,we even went and got tested so we could play bare back.
Quote |