Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Excellent Oral Service in my Arlington hotel room Jan. 28 and Jan. 29
View Single Post
Old 30th January 2007, 05:48 AM
chicagoservicemaster
Cruiser

almost 11:00 p.m., Mon. Jan. 29, 2006

Having called first and confirmed that it was not too late to show up,

GA (asian, 32, 5'5", 120#, 5.5" cut, smooth body and really lovely skin) knocked on my door.

I found out that he was deeply into what I love to do. He wanted to lean back and let me use my mouth and tongue all over his body. His nipples were exquistely sensitive and really enjoyed being tongue-teased and sucked. Cock, balls, inner thighs ditto. Then I had him sit on my face for about 15 minutes (and during this time, while eating his ass, I jerked off my second load of the day ). Finally, I knelt next to the bed and sucked his cock while massaging his prostate.

THANK YOU, GA!!!!

I'm still waiting for the morning guy to show up. If traffic in DC is as bad as I think it is, that may be the reason for the delay.

In case this is my last post, I would like to thank the guys of DC and NOVA who made this a wonderful trip, sex-wise. I hope to see you all again on a subsequent trip.

chicagoservicemaster
Quote |