Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Exotic Adult Books Roselle update
View Single Post
Old 31st January 2007, 02:15 PM
NorthShoreBi
Cruiser

Thanks for the update Str8. I, too, hope that more guys show up and that the guys that do show up really want to play and not just walk around which was a issue before the browsing fee. I hope we can get the best of both: good cruising and lots of guys.

In a previous thread on Roselle someone mentioned that the only thing missig from here is gloryholes. Here is the website for Roselle: www.exoticadultvideos.com. They have a 'send comments' part. I sent in a request for gloryholes. Maybe if they think it'll improve the bottom line they might put some in. And, for anyone new to the place, there are some pics of the booth area. The product and video pics are a bit mis-leading. They make the selection look much better than it is.

Send in those gloryhole requests!

I'll be there Friday 2/2 around 1pm, hope to find some guys looking to play.