Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Aircraft News
Thread: Aircraft News
View Single Post
Old 4th February 2007, 05:13 AM
cheshire2bridgeport
Cruiser

Re: i go

Quote:
Originally posted by marillion
and i love it...always get a great bj. no doors on the booths though, so you better like being watched! Always get a lot of "thug" type black guys that love to suck cock!
Marillion: If My Heart Were A Ball It Would Roll Uphill

This place is the ULTIMATE suck-shack. Businessmen, thugs, twinks, retards, old men, smelly men, hot men, tops, bottoms, cum pigs, scents, armpits and buttholes

There was once a guy who would go into a booth, strip naked, lube his ass and wait for the cocks to roll in. I fucked his ass while he sucked three cocks, he took my load and then a few more.

There are no doors on the booths and it's pretty unique. Built for cruising!

DONT FORGET to drop quarters in the booths and DONT BE A DICK

Marillion: I was out on the cold of a north London street, a cog in the hurrying world // above the walls and the gate police I caught a glimpse of a Holloway Girl

Marillion: who left the cap off the toothpaste tube? Who forgot to flush the loo?

Marillion: Toads place, 9-9-97
Quote |