Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Nothing since Feb. 1?
View Single Post
Old 5th February 2007, 09:33 AM
Yannawa
Cruiser

Talking

Dear Mr. Ninja, you are quite correct I think. So here's a request for info
Recently I have noted what appears to be a gay host bar next to Tawan muscle bar. It's called G-bite and seems to be solely for Japanese customers. The notices on the door are in something that looks Japanese and when I asked one of the bait boys outside, he confirmed it has a Japanese slant. The boys that sit outside appear a little pasty and skinny, but put them in the sun for a week on Jomtien Beach and they'd be fine.
Have you seen this joint and can you confirm if it tittilates inside a bit?
But some sure fire tittilation can always be had from most of the boys that sit outside the three straight, foot/Thai/oil massage places along Surawong more or less opposite Tawana Hotel. They start quite early. Another "straight" massage place with some fine boys has an entrance on soi Thanyia (Japanese sexy street) and the back alley that goes down to Jupiter.
Quote |