Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Excellent Oral Service in my NMA hotel Feb. 12-13, 2007
View Single Post
Old 6th February 2007, 09:24 AM
chicagoservicemaster
Cruiser

Excellent Oral Service in my NMA hotel Feb. 12-13, 2007

Gentlemen:

I will be in Chicago for a limited amount of time at the begninning of next week, staying at the Tremont Hotel on E. Chestnut Street in the North Michigan Avenue neighborhood. I will be hosting three oral service get-togethers:

Mon. Feb. 12, lunchtime (11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.)

Mon. Feb. 12, afterwork (4:45 p.m.- 6:30 p.m.)

and

Tues. Feb. 13, lunchtime (11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.)

and will, of course, be available for one-on-one oral servicing as well.

Please email me with your requests. If you haven't been to one of these, please include your age and your stats in your email, and a photo would be nice but not necessary. If you've been before, you know the drill.

Looking forward to orally servicing the outstanding men of Chicago next week!!!

chicagoservicemaster-in-exile
chicagoservicemaster in exile: 5'5", dark br hair (thick, cut short), hazel eyes (glasses),clean-shaven, clean-cut, very Irish-looking (fair skin, freckles, mostly red body hair); moderately hairy; muscular thighs, calves, ass, back; stocky build (170#); hung short (5 1/2", cut, a little thicker than average, red bush, big, low-hanging balls). I'm 54.
Quote |