Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Questions For Cruisers
View Single Post
Old 6th February 2007, 05:03 PM
novaclarus

Booths

Probably the best thing you can do (aside from asking here) is to visit a few places that have booths.

Anyway.. you wrote:
HOW MUCH IS USUALLY SPENT IN THE BOOTHS?

I usually will spend a minimum of six or seven dollars. Sometimes more.

A FELLOW TOLD ME IN ROMANTIX IN EAST HAVEN, PEOPLE SHIT ON THE FLOOR, AND IN THE TRASH PAILS. IS THIS TRUE?

I've been there a few times and never seen it.

HOW MUCH SPUNK IS ON THE WALLS?

Just like any other business cleanliness is important. Most places are reasonably clean. Some places are a mess. Some customers are considerate, some are assholes. It's your job to keep the place clean and motivate your customers to help.

WE ARE CONSIDERING PUTTING IN BOOTHS IN OUT LOCATION, ACTUALLY HAVE A ROOM WITH TOBACCO PRODUCTS, WE ARE INSTALLING A TV/DVD AND PLAY MOVIES.....ANY INTEREST IN THAT?

Not for me, I go for the booth action.

ANY ADVICE YOU COULD OFFER WOULD BE NICE.

Visit some bookstores that have booths, then decide. It's a management issue. If you help your customers keep the place clean by insuring that paper towels are supplied to all booths, garbage cans are emptied regularly and the place is mopped up more than once a day and treat your customers as you would like to be treated then I hope business will be good for you. Good luck.
Quote |