Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - sibley baths
Thread: sibley baths
View Single Post
Old 8th February 2007, 10:02 PM
rawasianchicago
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to rawasianchicago

I had already explained to you for your post in indiana.
" If you are looking for guys that are 40+, should say most are 50+, average looking, no gym bodies, a lot of them are regular visitors, then that is the place for you, carpets are worn, but at least you may get some sleazy sex over there, guys over there are rather open, threesomes out in the open area, not like guys in man's country or steamworks just walking around. If you are in chicago, I would just go to bijou or man's country rather than sibley, as I can get the same kind of stuff but not going that far away, doesn't worth the drive at all"

Btw, no id required, but you do need to purchase a membership. Friday night and saturday night are the only times that have more people, still much less than you see in any bathhouse in chicago. All other days and times are completely dead. (basically not even have people walk around the street on weekdays at that part of indiana if you know what I mean) Some of the guys who played there actually lived there, they rent out some of the bigger and better equipped rooms, like have a/c, fridge and more.
Quote |