Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - family cock
Thread: family cock
View Single Post
Old 10th February 2007, 11:28 AM
williews2
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to williews2
Showering With Dad

When I was still a boy my father decided that we should take a shower together. I don't know if this was his way of starting "the talk", or if he wanted to see if I had entered puberty, or if he just wanted a cheap look at my little body. He often lounged around the house in his boxers, so I had seen him partially naked, though I had never seen his cock. I had tried looking up his shorts on many occasions.
My Dad is Italian, and very hairy front and back. I couldn't imagine myself looking like that when I grew up since I didn't have a hair on me, but I was curious to see what my body might look like as an adult. I also knew a little about boners, and was curious if my dad got them. Something inside me said this could be naughty. I hoped it was.
I stood in the bathroom as my dad locked the door and quickly took off his clothes. He turned on the water and said to take my undies off and get in. I was in awe of the way the water ran down his body and dripped off the end of his cock. I felt a strange feeling and turned away from him, glancing back at his cock hoping he wouldn't see me stare.
I had played a bit with my friends and knew what a boycock looked like. But I had never seen a cock surrounded by hair. I also noticed another difference; my Dad was uncut, I was cut. I wondered if maybe all cocks looked like that when you grew up. Finally he asked me what was wrong and I asked him why his thing looked different.
He told me about circumcision, and showed me how his skin peeled back and his cock looked just like mine then. I asked him if it hurt pulling it back and he said no. I asked him what it felt like and to my surprise he told me I could touch it. My trembling hand reached over and touched his cock. It was warm and felt good in my hand. I tried moving the skin, and dad put his hand over mine and showed me how to peel it back.
My little cocklet was rockhard as I stood there sliding Dad's skin back and forth as the water ran down over us. I felt his cock from the tip down to his wet pubes. His cock began to feel dfferent as it started getting hard. Dad let me stroke him and soon his cock was as hard as mine.
He had his hand on my shoulder when he seemed to come out of a trance and told me I should stop. Now I know he was probably close to cumming. He could see my disappointment and confusion and he ran his fingers through my hair. He told me we shouldn't do that, and that I would understand why someday. He turned off the water and he got a big towel and dried me off. He didn't spend nearly as much time on my cocklet as I'd hoped! I savored every second as his cock flopped around and softened as he dried himself. Little did I know then it would be the last time I saw it
He was very careful after that not to be in a situation with so much sexual energy in the air. And I know why. Had I stroked him another second and he came we would have crossed a line and started down another road. I only wish we had. To anyone who does you are most fortunate! Let me know if you want to talk about it!
Quote |