Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - family cock
Thread: family cock
View Single Post
Old 10th February 2007, 12:11 PM
sydneyslutBB
Cruiser

Send a message via MSN to sydneyslutBB

Having my brother slip his meat up me when i was 6 and he was 13 was a natural progression as i had been giving him head and drinking his jism for a couple of months but feeling his cock opening up me arse was great.
I had him on top of me in the bedroom we shared, He'd come over, pull me pants down,put some spit on me arse, and he'd pump me till he blew in me.
i was draining the jism from his nuts for about 7 months when i got taken by him to the park near the school as he was going to play some footy with me.. We got there and 3 of my brothers mates were there near the toilets, Me brother said to go have a piss and i went in ,, he followed and while i was pissing, i had cock pushed into me,,, now me brothers mates came in ,, droping their pants and jacking off, whill;e i wass getting fucked one came and got me to suck him.

they all took turns and dumped loads up me,

My brotheer kept on fucking me till he was 18, but long before he stoped i was going out to find other men to fuck me,, a couple of times i had been pluged by a guy from school and then got hom,e and me brother wanted to fuck me with the other guys cum up me..
i miss those days
Quote |