Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - visitor 2/28 to 3/4
View Single Post
Old 11th February 2007, 09:00 AM
jmr19
Cruiser

Having Fun In The French Quarter

Hey DiscreetOhioGuy,

If this is your 1st time in NOLA, following are some suggestions:

Off Canal St, walk down Bourbon St until you get to St. Ann St. (All along the way, you'll pass many, restaurants, bars, clubs, shops, sex places, etc.) At corner of Bourbon/St. Ann, are 2 gay dance places: 'Oz' and 'Bourbon Parade', or someting like that. If you continue another block or so down Bourbon, you'll find 'Cafe Lafitte In Exile', where I've had lots of sexual action, inside and on the balcony. - Back to Bourbon/St. Ann: a block or so on St. Ann is neighborhood bar 'Frends'. Another block ahead is 'Rawhide 2010', my personal mecca of practically all the sex I want in a gay bar. I suck, get sucked, and I fuck there during Mardi Gras season. There's 'The Club' at 515 Toulouse. Lots of other gay bars like Eagle/Phoenix, just ask around.

Hope you have fun. Looking forward to arriving this Friday afternoon, and get me some nice, white Southern men, loaded with cum and Southern hospitality. Enjoy your stay!
Quote |