Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Excellent Oral Service in my NMA hotel Feb. 12-13, 2007
View Single Post
Old 12th February 2007, 10:22 AM
chicagoservicemaster
Cruiser

10:30 a.m. Mon. Feb. 12

AZ, 5'10", 160#, slim, tan, trimmed body hair, 7" cut---a favorite of mine for one-on-one service---showed up as promised. I'm taking it as a good omen that this extremely handsome young man was the beginning of this service excursion.

He has wonderfully responsive nipples which I enjoy playing with while I am sucking his balls. His nuts and his ass are key to his enjoyment of the gig--I had both of his balls in my mouth for a prolonged period of time, and his deep bass sounds of passion were a counterpoint to my rather noisy slurping. In-between the nut-sucking was a long, deep ass-eating....squeaky-clean, and very VERY stimulating tonguing of this guy's most secret place. Just writing about it gets me hard.

After all that stimulation, his cock was truly rigid--veiny, with a pronounced helmet-head. It took little mouth/tongue action for AZ to shoot me a major breakfast load of sperm.

I hope that the lunchtime get-together is half as hot as the first
one-on-one has been!

csm
Quote |