Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Excellent Oral Service in my NMA hotel Feb. 12-13, 2007
View Single Post
Old 12th February 2007, 12:07 PM
chicagoservicemaster
Cruiser

11:30 a.m., Mon. Feb. 12

PJ knocked first. He's a regular to these gatherings; in his 30s, with a solid stocky build (INCREDIBLE THIGHS), pretty smooth, with a fat 7" cock and big balls. He stripped down and I was enjoying his fat meat when the door knocked again.

CJ, big man, 30s/40s, relatively smooth with a BIG FAT COCK came in along with
RK, tall, average build, moderately hairy, 7.5" long cock with nice balls and a wonderfully edible ass.

I was surrounded by naked men with hardons (what a lunch!) when the door knocked yet a fourth time, and in came

JJ, 40, solid, furry, with 6.5" fat cock with nice balls. He never totally stripped, and he had to leave quite suddenly, but he was a nice addition to the group.

CJ was on a short leash at work, so left without making a donation to the spermbank, but promised to return tomorrow for the lunchtime gathering.

That left the three of us. PJ and I ganged up on RK. It was so incredibly hot, seeing those two making out and watching RK suck on PJ's fat manmeat. I enjoyed (very much) eating RK's ass. At the last, he took his cock in hand and, while I was orally servicing his balls and taint, he shot a load that really did need to be seen to be believed. He shot past his own shoulder and hit PJ in the thigh. SEVEN spurts of hard-worked-for cum. Awesome.

After I cleaned RK up, we tag-teamed PJ, who made out with RK while I hoovered his cock to cum-nirvana.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Hope that the afterwork is as good!

csm
Quote |