Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bi M/F couple wants cock for V-day
View Single Post
Old 13th February 2007, 06:07 AM
ahottycpl
Cruiser

Bi M/F couple wants cock for V-day

Bi male/bi female couple here, looking for a few hung, bi guys, (3-4), who would like to join us for a Valentines Day cock fest. We will be at a motel in the Windham area Wednesday night. Festivities start at 8pm.

About us: She's 5'1", curvy, with big 38D tits, and a hot shaved pussy. She loves sucking cock and taking two cocks in her pussy at once. I'm 6'2", with a thick, 6.5"cut dick and big balls, loves oral, anal, and I LOVE seeing my wife stuffed with strange cock and seeing cum dripping out of her mouth and pussy.

To join us: 1. Email us a pic and a contact method. Sorry, but she's not into hairy guys, so you must be fairly smooth. 2. Don't be camera shy - I will be taking pics of the wife getting gang fucked, for our own personal use only. 3. Be fairly hung, (at least 7") and 4. Be available Wednesday night. I will call Wednesday afternoon to confirm with you.

Look forward to seeing you then.
Quote |