Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Exotic Adult Books Roselle update
View Single Post
Old 13th February 2007, 11:10 AM
MickChicago
Cruiser

I don't know what the busiest times, I'm only there during the day on weekdays around lunchtime to mid-afternoon. It really seems to just depend as to how busy it is. I've seen 10-15 guys back there, but I've seen only 3 or 4 as well. If there's a pattern to it, I haven't figured it out. It seems to mainly be guys on break from work looking for a quick handjob or blowjob. Some guys do like to play around more, but mainly quickies. Which is the same with any ABS.

I also think its a great area and more guys should be checking it out. I'm not sure if it has less guys than other places or if that it's so big it just feels like less guys? Either way, there is a lot of room for more cruisers. I hope posts like this get more guys coming out.

I hope that helped a little bit. I'd love for some night time guys to chime in. Very interested in the night or weekend action.
Quote |