Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Excellent Oral Service in my NMA hotel Feb. 12-13, 2007
View Single Post
Old 13th February 2007, 08:37 PM
chicagoservicemaster
Cruiser

11:30 a.m. Tues. Feb. 13

Frankly, I didn't expect much of a turn-out, but I was wrong.

* indicates the person attended yesterday and returned today; the descriptions will be found earlier.

EB*
EJ1*
EJ2*
312*
PJ*
AP, tall handsome uncut Asian with big cock
OJ, tall, mediterranean complexion, sweetheart
AJ, medium height, grizzled, had to leave soon
JN, guest of EJ2, medium height, 50s, nice cock

It went on and on and on. I know that I got loads from EB and from 312 (who was enjoying the excellent head given by EB and very generously alerted me to his impending orgasm . There was a lot of indiscriminate sperm-spurting.

The end, though, left the three youngest men in the room here alone with me. They were involved in some convoluted oral gymnastics when I asked them if they would shoot their loads all over my chest and stomach. I got naked and was the receptor of three HUGE loads of semen all over me, from three hot men: PJ, AP, and OJ. What bliss.

Thank you for venturing out on this horrible day to make a very hot time in the Tremont Hotel for lunch.

I will be back in May, Chicago guys. See you then...

chicagoservicemasterinexile
Quote |