Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage
Thread: Massage
View Single Post
Old 20th February 2007, 07:29 PM
biggles69
Cruiser

Re Buuny's..... I guess at the end of the day it all comes to the individual boy. I can only say I've been there 4 or 5 times in the last 6 months...always chatted to the boys outside and chose my boy first before going upstairs....had the best sensual massage ever from a sweet 21 y.o called "A" on 2 occassions....money was never discussed by any of the boys before hand and they graciously accepted tips of between 500 and 1,000 bt. The oil massage at 500 bt / hr is great, and always a mutual happy ending just happened . In fact the with "A" I thought I'd died and gone to Paradise. First he took me to shower and in a very sensual (rather than sexual way) soaped my entire body and gently cleaned and rinsed me. He gave a real good deep oil massage for about 45 mins before rolling me onto my back and using the last 15 minutes to ensure a happy ending. He was surprisingly hung for a guy of about 5' 6 and I'll go back again next month, (although sadly "A" seems to have moved on.)
Quote |