Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - family cock
Thread: family cock
View Single Post
Old 22nd February 2007, 11:51 PM
johnboyy35
Cruiser

Cousin

My cousins lived about an hour away in Galveston TX, and we lived in Houston. My cousins were three brothers, about 2 years apart in age.

When I was about 15 my middle cousin and I found his dad's playboy and penthouse magazines. We were needless to say very impressed and soon very hard. We both were squirming and trying to act like we were not so turned on, but we were. Soon my cousin pulled his pants down and started to rub his dick , I thought what the hell and did the same. I remember watching him rub his meat and us looking at the magazines and I felt excited by seeing his dick, but was afraid to really look. As we flipped through one of the magazines we were sitting on the carpet and I realized his leg was on mine. I was sort of turned on by it, so I didn't do anything. Later as he pointed out a fuck scene in the magazine his hand rested on my thigh. My dick kept getting harder and harder. I looked over at his dick and it was thinner than mine, but long as hell. I was guessing an easy 8" if not longer. I was rock hard. We kept looking and jacking and he pointed out some other pictures and I noticed his hand was no longer on my thigh but it was placed right next to my balls. My dick bounced up when I realized. He looked at me and said, "Does that feel good". I was sort of embarrassed and said "No, just like the pictures." He laughed and said "Yeah, hey its okay, we are just guys that need some help." I had never done anything other than jack off by myself so I was shaking a little and he reached over and started jacking me off. I was so excited I blew my load all over him, the magazine and myself.

At first he was a little pissed off, since he was afraid his dad would freak when he couldn't find the magazine, as I had just laid a solid rope of cum across the pages and I was sort of still scared and he said it would be okay if I would do the same to him. So there I went jacking off my cousin. It was electric. His dick continued to grow. And I asked him how big is the damn thing, and he said 10". I couldn't believe it. He said, "Well it is, one of my surfing buddies measured it". He then realized what he said and looked embarrassed. I asked him had he done this with other guys and he said yeah, down on the dunes at the beach, after they went surfing. This sounded so hot to me.

My dick began to thicken and he saidm "You look like you could go again." I said "yeah." He all of a sudden leaned over and swallowed my dick. It was mind blowing. I didn't know what to do. He told me to do him, and since he seemed to enjoy going down on me I did. We soon were in 69, and we both came together. It was awesome. We both put our clothes on and acted like nothing happened.

We had fun many more times. I'm now 43 and we don't see each other as often. We are both married, and I wonder if he ever wishes we would have some fun again.
Quote |