Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Room Service Rape fantasy
View Single Post
Old 27th February 2007, 01:38 PM
mikehunt4U2use
Cruiser

Talking Room Service Rape fantasy

I would love to have one of our Chicago Hotel visitors to order something from me for carryout. I show up with the package and am let into a dark hotel room where I am grabbed and stripped. (my clothing will be minimal) then blindfolded and or bound. I then am made to service everyone there with either my mouth, lubed ass or both until I have eaten all of their loads. All anal MUST be safe! All are welcome to use me as long as they can cum. I haven't been gangfucked in a while but I have taken on over 20 guys before and still needed more!! Pound my ass deep full of cock and feed my mouth gobs of cum. Doublendme/spitroast me from each end, doublefuck me even. I will take all of your cocks and loads. Would even be open to having some one take pics/video of me getting banged as long as I get a copy.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2cocksinass.jpg (17.7 KB, 435 views)
Attr, masc, sub, exper 42 year old WM bottom, 6,178,brn/brn, 6 cut, hiv-, clean cut man next door type looking for discreet top buddies for some ongoing fun and fantasy fulfillment. I'd like to aggr tops in shape, hiv-, play safe, and get off on setting the agenda. Interests- public sex, GB & group sex, Live/Video/photo sessions. I also have a delivery fantasy. You call I deliver anything to an address and group of horny guys then take me and use until noone can cum anymore. Any other ideas?
Quote |