Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Question about Video Arcades
View Single Post
Old 4th March 2007, 08:42 AM
Kinkyguy
Cruiser

I used to live in Milford. I would say most people are looking to get action back there. It's just a matter of what they want (are they looking to suck or be sucked or both?) Me personally, I only wanted to suck so if you come across someone and ask for their cocks and they don't respond, it most likely means they are also looking to suck (and don't keep coming back or be too persistant. If I'm there looking to suck with no interest in being sucked, it is annoying when someone stays in the next booth and constantly tapping the glory hole as you are wasting my quarters and yours. Normally, if you see someone looking through the hole at you that is a sign they are looking to suck or by extending a few fingers through the hole that is another sign.

I would say just don't be a pain is the main thing. If someone doesn't respond, move on to someone else. The biggest pain in the ass to me is when some old troll enters a booth next to me and can't take a hint. If I want you to suck me/suck you then you will know.

As for police raids, I've never been to, nor seen a place that was raided, but I guess it could happen. I think cops are more interested in patrolling areas where the general public could be impacted (i.e. rest stops, mall rest rooms, outdoors, etc.). But that's not to say it can't happen.