Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - In Bangkok for 3 nights - advice/information needed
View Single Post
Old 6th March 2007, 08:44 AM
icon513

Unless someone knows otherwise, I think it will be nearly impossible to find a masseur who knows must about prostate massage. If you want an erotic massage from a nude masseur, followed by full-on sex (consult the captain to make sure you get a boy who is compatible with your specific desires), I have found no better place than Hero (Sukhumvit Soi 11, left at the T and around to the end. On the left).

In my experience, at Golden Cock you can expect to be pawed (maybe blown if no one else is around) by two or three bottom-of-the-barrel type of guys in a depressing, dingy bar. It may have its fans, but I'm not one of them.

For fuck shows/big cock shows, any of the Soi Twilight bars (depending on police activity on the night in question). Most people seem to like Future Boys, Dream Boys, and Boys Bangkok well enough. Most of the bars have two or three shows every night, with the first one around 10 or 10:30 pm and the last around 12:30. Just show up any time around then and you will get an eyeful.
Quote |