Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - if you need a nasty whore, im the one to suck you
View Single Post
Old 12th March 2007, 11:22 PM
slobonmycock
Cruiser

that was good....

well, i just got back from gobbling down on a stiff cock. it was great!!!!!! he was a little more degrading then usual tonight and kept grabbing my head and shoving it all the way down on his cock, I LOVED IT. he made me gag so bad i actually puked some but just swallowed it back down and kept going until he grabbed me and told me he was cumming so i went all the way down and he shot in the back of my throat. he said he'll leave a post bragging about me in the morning but im sure he wont until next time he's in need of a slut to service his juicy cock. we'll see though. ANYONE ELSE FOR TONIGHT? if so hit me up i should be on for awhile longer, if not here email me.
Quote |