Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - getting off
Thread: getting off
View Single Post
Old 16th March 2007, 07:44 PM
buttoms
Cruiser

getting off

Just curiousty on my part, Im sure it has happened to others, but wondering how often, And that is have you ever gotten off just by sucking someone else off? It has happen only a couple times to me. Once while sucking this dude in a abs, while i was enjoying his cock in fact I was in 7th heaven. The feel of his tight ass just thrilled me to no end.between his cock and groping and stroking his suculent ass i found that when he came in my mouth, i found myself cumming with no additional help. that is no one was touching me anywhere!!! Even i wasn't stroking myself the only help he gave me was fucking my mouth hard and fast. But like i said i came with quite long spurts. But the feel of his ass has stayed with me far longer than the feel of his cock deep in my mouth.. Has this happened to anyone else luv buttoms
Quote |