Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - B&N Massage Bangkok
View Single Post
Old 21st March 2007, 01:07 AM
sextile
Cruiser

Last week, either wed. or thu., I went to 'B&N. Masage.' - with their 'Ours are different.' advertising slogan.
Their street-address, from their business card is:
212/23, Sukhumvit plaza, 4th. fl.,
Sukhumvit & Soi 12,
BKK., 10110.
Nearest BTS. stns. are either Nana, (E3.), or Asoke, (E4.).; MRT. stn. is Sukhumvit.
They are towards the back of an open square wch. has an It. rest't. on one corner but otherwise looks like 'Little Korea.'.
Formerly 'B&N.' was 'Nice guys.' wch. was the last time that I visited - quite many months ago.
After chatting with the TH. captain - and having chosen a 90mins. oil-massage for just 650Bh., (his English is adequate enough for what's req'd.) - I asked for masseur Noom, only to be told that it was his 'Off.' day, ditto for masseurs Ball & Tee.
So, looking-at the ten or so masseurs who were lined-up for my inspection and choice I donned my 'Goldilocks.' hat and chose one more or less at random: Bas., roundish face and of avg. height & build 28YO. from CNX., and with a largish & blue tatoo on his left shoulder & forearm.
Before going to the massage room I availed of the toilet, wch. was clean and neat - a plus point!
The massage room is quite standard; but a change from my previous visit is that there's no longer a bathroom att'd. but only a glass-enclosed shower-cabinet, in wch. I was joined by masseur Bas..
Bas started by massaging my back - a bit on the soft side - before moving-on to stand-at my head: an obvious invitation, wch. I wasn't slow to accept! He's of avg. endowment for a TH. boi and is c'cised. - rare, in my experience.
Afterwards a final shower.
Bas told me that he's not g*y and doesn't like anal-sex at all - but smoking is alright.
Before going-back I'll 'phone.-up to see wch. masseurs will be working on the day of my visit - saves disappointments.
'bye..
Quote |