Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Cruising Spots (Updated List?)
View Single Post
Old 22nd March 2007, 01:21 AM
sextile
Cruiser

Last tue., (20th. mar.), having a rare & spare a'noon. I went to BIG C on R'damri., arr'd. at around 14.30hrs..
Not much in the way of eye-candy, but a couple of elderly farangs one of whom, whose body shewed his devotion to good living, must have been wearing some sort of 'TH. Boi.' repellant.
I left after an hour's cruising.

I took the SkyTrain to On Nut, (E9.), and ventured-in to the TESCO S'store. where there are toilets on the ground & 1st. floors, (1st. & 2nd. to the americans.),.
1fl. toilets quiet.
Gfl. toilets quite busy, with a certain amt. of traffic in & out of toilet stalls #1 & #8.
To make a break I walked-around Lotus and enjoyed a coffee & Donut in 'Mister Donut.' before resuming my cruising. Plenty of young men playing at te various computer-games machines.
More middle-aged and office-types were present this time, and younger boyz less so.
A young man and I made eyes at eachother; I followed him outside: smallish body, quite neatly dressed, name of Boi, 25YO. from BKK.; his face shewed carefully applied traces of powderand of lip-stick.

I returned to BIG C at around 19hrs..
Again more office-types than younger men; although in one place quite a good looking young-man was making his att'ns. all too obvious to a tall, elderly & grey-haired and neatly dressed farang - even going so far as to grasp the farang's elbow before zipping-up and walking-away - so bold!

In TESCO a janitress came-in occasionally and a sec. gd. but once - but he stooped to look-under the door of the Gfl's. toilet #8.
In Big C both janitresses and sec. gds. were more prominent - but not too much, thus a certain amt. of shewing, m'bation. etc. was going-on

'bye..
Quote |