Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Pattaya Police Massive Crackdown
View Single Post
Old 22nd March 2007, 07:54 AM
buzzard
Cruiser

terminology

Quote:
Originally posted by icon513
Short of putting all those boys in jail, which I don't think anyone advocates, they're just going to keep coming back.

Anyway, the root problem isn't the boys, it's the very adult tourists who come from around the world to abuse them. Perhaps police harassment of the adults would have more lasting positive effect.
I also think it's unfair to label any consensual sex acts between foreigners and teenage hustlers as "abuse."
Words like "molestation" and "abuse" are wide open to interpretation. They are the types of words that the anti-sex/religious wackos love to use in order to rally their troops. Of course people are going to be outraged at the thought of "young children" (define that one) being "abused."
That said, some of the youngsters I've seen running around Sunee Plaze over the years are, I think, far too young to be selling themselves. People have different standards of what's "acceptable" and morally correct, so I don't want to launch into a debate on that. But I think we have to be careful about using vague and inflammatory words.
Quote |