Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Cruising Spots (Updated List?)
View Single Post
Old 23rd March 2007, 11:25 PM
sextile
Cruiser

Y'day., (fri.), after spending some time, but little money, at the 'Commart.' IT. Fair in QSNCC. I went-to BIG C., R'damri.:
ETA. 16.15hrs..
In 3rd. fl. Comfort Room some four or five young men m'bating. and 1 or 2 shewing themselves discreetly.
Not much activity in other CRs..
From about 17.30hrs. the eye-candy disappeared and was replaced by maturer shoppers and those who looked like office workers. Several farangs seen - but only one, mature, tall, silvery-grey hair & neatly dressed, seemed to be enjoying any luck.
From my obsv'ns. a farang joining/standing next to THs. will cause them to zip-up and to leave, whereas a TH. coming and standing next to a farang indicates interest.
I've learnt two things:
1.- Farangs shouldn't occupy the end *r*n*l, particularly if it's the one farther from the ent'ce.;
2.- Farangs should stand one away from THs. and allow the TH. to initiate the first move.
By following the above my 'Success rate.' has improved!
Sec. Gds. & janitresses weren't too obvious by any continual presence or frequent visits - but from time to time several Sec. Gds. were standing outside by the elelvators whence they could keep an eye on those going-in to the CRs. and leaving; plus there are several CCTV. monitors positioned outside.

Silom Complex Shopping Plaza is CLOSED for its annual maint'ce. until re-opening on tuesday, 27th.. Whither should I go then during this week-end?
'bye..
Quote |