Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Big dick, bigger heart
View Single Post
Old 26th March 2007, 01:04 PM
traveller
Cruiser

I think of myself as a top but I love to feel another guy's hands all over me and I'm in heaven when I'm rimmed.

A few years ago I was at a bath house and went into the steam room to check it out.

It's almost pitch black in there and as i sat on the top bench i felt a hand on my left thigh and then another on my right. Since i didn't move their hands off my legs, they both took it that I was interested. That was true but I had no idea what they wanted to do let alone what would happen when they both got to the destination at the same time.

So I leaned back and enjoyed the feeling of too anonymous hands working up my thighs. one guy was sort of rubbing or caressing my inner thigh, up and down and slowly moving upwards. The other guy was more just moving his hand up and squeezing and then moving up a little further.

That didn't last long until I flet fingers gently wrapping around my balls and gently pulling on them. At the same time, the other hand circled my cock and started stroking.

I wasn't aware that I was doing this, but I had opened my legs as wide as possible to give my two new friends easier access and I soon realized that they had positioned themselves to hold my legs open. I felt exposed and it was a real turn on.

The next thing I felt was a warm pair of lips on my right nipple - sucking and kissing it, but the hands were still working my cock and balls. those hot lips were kissing and licking their way down ever so slowly and soon a I felt the head of my cock slip into a waiting mouth.

The hands around my balls were also moving backwards towards my ass and that was tantalizing. Fortunately the steam room benches are really wide, so I slid down slightly to give his fingers better access to my ass.

At about that point both my legs were raised in the air by unseen hands and my ass was totally exposed to whoever was working it. I didn't think about it at the time but those two guys seemed to have a lot of hands! The mouth sucking my cock stopped for a moment for air, and then started again. Funny I thought. i didn't notice the beard before. Now the mouth was working up and down my cock which was as hard as a rock.

One of the guys kneeled on the bench facing me, with one knee either side of me and i found myself with a nice fat cock inches from my mouth. Thank god he wasn't long, but his cock was thick and hard and he grabbed the sides of my head and was face fucking me.

I had to hang on, so I moved my hand s to his ass and realized some other guy was rimming the guy who was face fucking me.

All the while I could feel fingers probing my ass and soon one and then two were slipped inside, finger fucking my ass.

I felt like such a whore, with hands all over me. Fuck was i hard.

In what felt like moments the cock in my mouth pulled out and he shot thick wads onto my chest which two mouths quickly licked up.

My cock felt like it would explode. This is all new to me and I was having trouble concentrating, but I realized that the hands and mouths around my cock and balls were slipping away and in the heat and darkness of the steam room I felt a cock sliding up and down my ass crack.

My ass had never been fucked and I know that i could have stopped it right there, but i didn't want to . When his cock head started to press against my ass I instinctively shut the door, so he patiently opened me up again with his fingers and the started to push his way in again.

It was uncomfortable as hell and he would stop and let me relax and then push it in some more. After a few more pushes I could feel his hairy thighs against my ass and then he started, ever so slowly and gently, to plow my ass.

After a few minutes of slow strokes he pulled back so that only his cock head was still in me and then I felt his hands on my thighs tighten and he pulled me towards him as he slammed his cock back inside me. I gasped and he stopped but he was deep in my ass and i could feel his balls against my butt. He moved around slightly as if considering his options and then he started to withdraw. Again he stopped just before he slipped out and again he slammed his cock deep into my ass.

The third time he started to pull back he didn't wait for me to catch my breath, he just pushed his cock back into my waiting hole. Damn, he was good. he seemed to know just what I wanted, even though I didn't.

he settled into a rythmic slow pounding of my ass and other hands were working my nips or neading my chest or working on my cock and balls. Talk about sensory overload. It didn't take long before I felt the cum boil up and my balls tightened as I spurted streams of hot cum across my belly. At almost the same time the guy pounding me, stopped and shuddered as he shot his load into my ass.

I thought I was going to faint, my orgasm was so strong. After a few moments he slipped out of my ass and I started to climb down slowly from the top bench I was turned towards the bench and i felt a pair of hands guide my feet down to teh ground. Then someone spread my legs and puched me face forwards so my face was now in someone elses crotch.

he had slid in where I had been and was sitting legs apart, leaning back away from me so I did what needed to be done and started to suck him off. At the same time a mouth was at my ass licking the cum and every so often his tongue shot in and out of my ass as he throughly rimmed me. His strong hands grabbed at my ass cheeks and kept them spread and his tongue felt so good.

I kept working on the cock in front of me, as that mouth worked its magic on my butt. I felt him stand and kiss my back as his cock slid up and down my moist ass. His hands were on my hips as he started to push his cock into my ass. My ass was on fire, as he pounded me from behind. Then he slowed and leaned forwards so i could feel his chest against my back. His hand moved upp and down my front. At one time he was pinching my nipples and at another he was playing with my still hard cock. My ass burned, my balls ached and I never felt so hot and sexy.

I don;t know how long i was in the steam room, but by the time I left I was worn out. What a day to remember.
Quote |