Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Cruising Spots (Updated List?)
View Single Post
Old 30th March 2007, 12:40 AM
sextile
Cruiser

Y'day., (wed.), I decided to see what the lunch.-time cruising would be like in BIG C and later in some other places:
1.- BIG C. - Arr'd. just after 12hrs.; an intial cruise; enjoyed a lunch-break, a 2nd. cruise and left around 15hrs.; no eye-candy seen & only a couple or three younger men, users mostly maturer men; no Sec. Gds. spotted but janitresses busy.
2.- AMARIN PLAZA - Nothing to report on just one visit.
3.- LOTUS-TESCO. by BTS. stn. On Nut, (E9.), - Arr'd. around 16hrs.; initial cruise was NTR.; on gd. fl. noted that toilets weren't too busy, also that several *r*n*ls weren't draining - possibly to discourage users! A short break for refreshments and a look-around T-Lotus itself; 2nd. cruise no more successful with one only piece of eye-candy seen,a few younger men but nothing to turn me on.
4.- SIAM DISCOVERY CNTR. - Arr'd. about 19hrs. and went to 6th. fl. toilet; quiet.
5.- LUMPINI PK. - Arr'd. soon after 20hrs.; 1 young man wanted to walk with me, but otherwise nothing - although a certain amt. of discreet activity spotted; Sec. Gds. patrolling on foot & on 'cycle.; After Pk. CLOSED at 21hrs. was joined by a friend nr. to the King's Statue -we went home together, following wch. I'll allow the hand of discretion to draw the veil of silence over furher activities: spoil sport, ain't I?
'bye..
Quote |