Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Talk about young
View Single Post
Old 3rd April 2007, 11:20 AM
burro
Cruiser

A couple of years ago I was out walking...for exercise...and passed a small neighborhood park where families hang out on weekends; playground, baseball field, etc. This kid on a bike is riding around and stops and starts talking to me...about nothing in particular. He then asks me if I have a "lot of hair in my middle;" I'm pretty hairy, but wasn't sure exactly what he met. I responded something to the effect that "I'm hairy." He then asks me to go into the restroom with him and show him...I asked his age...hoping he was a very young-looking 18...but he said "13." Yikes. I told him I needed to continue my walk, and he followed on his bike...finally said he'd suck my cock and that I was his "last chance." ("last chance" at 13...jeez). Tempting, but I finally told him no, he needed to leave me alone, so he took off. Have often thought of what would've happened. (like prison, perhaps).
Quote |