Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Cruising Spots (Updated List?)
View Single Post
Old 3rd April 2007, 11:36 PM
sextile
Cruiser

Y'day., (tue.), having been assured by an official Tourist Info. Office on Si Lom rd. that there is a 'Motor Show.' OPEN to the gen'l. public at BITEC. and tat there would be shuttle-'buses. provided I resloved to go thither for a few hrs..
Beforehand I looked-in at BIG C., (R'damri.), wch. was quiet at that time of day.
Detraining at On Nut, (E9.), I saw no shuttle-'bus. after at least a 30+mins'. wait; not liking all the s-l-o-w mvg. tfc. went-in to LOTUS-TESCO., wch. again was quiet - but possibly passable for those who prefer maturer men. One maturer man hanging-around all too obviously by the gd. fl's. toilet#8..
So to SIAM DISCOVERY, where my usually good fls., #4 & #6., there was Nothing To Report.
Then back to BIG C. where there were a cople of younger looking men and so me activity - but not all that much.
I walked to Lumpini Park's King's statue, (the. was CLOSED by that time.), where I met some money boyz hanging-around, but I wasn't in any mind to invite-back any of them.
Maybe my sense of timing was OUT, or it was just me, but tuesday didn't seem to me to be a v. good day for cruising, :-(
'bye..
Quote |