Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Nuevo Laredo
Thread: Nuevo Laredo
View Single Post
Old 4th April 2007, 08:48 AM
mwmdescrete3
Cruiser

Talking Nuevo Laredo

Well ,I m back and smiling like a shit like all get out. I took a cab over and just looked around during the day. Hung out in a few bars . bars was dead during the day but was a lot better after dark and seemed the later it got the better it was. Not sure what all I am alowed to post here on CFS. I ended up somewhere where all the whores was. It was several different bars to choose from. I paid a guy $40 US to take me to all the different bars and show me what and where and how to do it. All i can say is after 3 trips over I cant wait to go back. Young girl ass was 2-3 times higher than boy pussy. Not sure why but I enjoyed both several times. Never did find a big hung mexican ti service my ass. I saw a few people get harassed by the cops but none messed with me. Ny guide advised me to hide my money in my sosck in the bottom on my shoes . I did that as well as had a place in the sole of my shoes and he said to keep a little in your wallet so if the cops did get you they would only get a fraction and not all. That part kept me a little scared and on edge but other than that, It was verything i could have dreamed of.
Quote |